Friday, September 25, 2015

I haven't posted anything in over a year? Wow!

So here goes. Life is crazy and wonderful, and BUSY! 

Rather than getting into a whole long post about anything substantial, or why I've ignored my little blog, I'm going to start with this.  I decorated for fall and I love it! I finally figured out how to hang our painting on the stone fireplace and this year I have a fully functioning mantle because of it!  SO excited!

**I apologize in advance for the phone photos. Didn't feel like whipping out the camera.**

Michaels had 60% off their pumpkins and 50% off these cool, almost too real looking crows, and then Target (my favorite place) had THE MOST adorable black/white/gold mini pumpkins that I snagged as soon as I saw them the first time.  No hesitating and that's a rarity for me, lol. 

That painting used to rest on the mantel against the stone wall.
Not anymore!  The 2 fall banners are from Target's $1 spot.

The crow that started it all. Kid2 didn't like it but now loves it
and even convinced me to buy another one :D
The candles are plain white candles that I wrapped with black washi tape,  the small black
trees are sitting on top of jars and were found at Target's $1 spot,
the mini pumpkins are from the Halloween section at Target, and the sparkly green
pumpkin is an old Target $1 spot find that I spray painted green.

For the table behind the couch I got some pumpkins as well, another crow that's a bit smaller, and a cute cute little fall sign from the Target dollar spot.

My $1 spot fall sign from Target completes the look :)


Finally, I found some new pillows and pillow covers at Ikea for the couch. I was growing tired of the floral print after the covers started to fade from all the washing, not cute, just worn out.


I'm kind of digging the whole black/white look with pops of color and really digging 
Target's $1 spot this Fall/Halloween season!



No comments:

Post a Comment