Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dresses

Oh how I love to wear dresses, much more so than a pair of shorts or jeans.
Even more now that the fit and flare style is in style and more readily available in stores.
I love the bright colors, the patterns, the way I feel in them.  So feminine.

But there IS something I don't love, and that's the fact that so many dresses are sleeveless, or worse, on such a thin strap that wearing a regular bra underneath them is out of the question.  So far my solution has been to wear a cardigan over these dresses, but let's face it, it's almost summer time and it's getting HOT.  Truthfully, it's been hot here for a couple of weeks, hot enough that wearing a cardi looks silly.

My outfit to a Birthday breakfast yesterday.
I was melting it was so warm, but I dared not take the cardi off.

So here I sit, pondering, what's a girl supposed to do?  Where do you guys shop for dresses that actually have a sleeve on them? 


No comments:

Post a Comment